Do you know that motels near Foxwoods could be a better choice of place to stay in Foxwoods? Why spend bulk of your money on accomodation when your are going to spend most of your time in the resort or casinos? If this is going on in your mind, then motels near Foxwoods might serve your trip just right.
Why stay in motels?
- They are way cheaper. Period.
- You get to park your car or right in front of your room (instead of walking a distance everyday to and fro the parking bay).
- You get more privacy as the average capacity of these motels is between 10 to less than 100 rooms. Moreover, most motels in Foxwoods are family-operated or run by single owner, so you get more personalised attention too.
Here is a list of motels near Foxwoods (shortest distance first) :
- Hilltop Inn & Suites, North Stonington – Room rate from $69, 9 minutes to Foxwoods
- Budget Inn, Providence, North Stonington – Room rate from $58, 18 minutes to Foxwoods
- Stardust Motel, North Stonington – Room rate from $65, 20 minutes to Foxwoods
- Oakdell Motel, Waterford (outside New London) [Online Coupons!] – Room rate from $50, 20 minutes from Foxwoods
- Cove Ledge Inn, Stonington – Room rate from $80, 25 minutes to Foxwoods
- Super 8 Motel, Groton – Room rate from $50, 25 minutes to Foxwoods
- Stonington Motel, Stonington – Room rate from $50, 26 minutes to Foxwoods
- Niantic Motel, Niantic – Room rate from $55, 30 minutes to Foxwoods
- Motel 6, New London, Niantic – Room rate from $40, 30 minutes to Foxwoods
- The Niantic Inn, Niantic – Room rate from $90, 35 minutes to Foxwoods
- Knights Inn, Southington – Room rate from $47, 1 hour to Foxwoods
- Boyce’s Motel, Stonington – Room rate from $60, 7 hours to Foxwoods
Motels (also known as “inns”) has various styles in Foxwoods. You might find some hotels near Foxwoods with the name “Inn” but they are really full service hotels and resorts. Several motels in Foxwoods provides breakfast and meals, though the selection may not be as many as you would expect in hotels.
In addition, you should be prepared for room on the higher floors here. Motels are customarily low rise buildings with no more than 1 or 2-storey. But here in Foxwoods, you might find motels with up to 4 or 5-storey high (for example Super 8 Motel).
Motels near Foxwoods are diamonds in rough in comparison with the surrounding hotels and resorts. But for the small price, you could just continue to explore these motels before a gem is found among them.